Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kenzi & Austin's Wedding: 9-10-11

  When I met Kenzi and Austin I could tell that they were so in love. After hearing their story I knew that they were both absolutely incredible individuals and that it would be a privilege for me to work with them. Over the last few months I have grown extremely close with Kenzi and Austin; I even had a hand in the design process and some of the wedding planning! The road to the alter was full of obstacles that they had to face and by each others side they overcame each hurdle, growing stronger as individuals and a couple. I want to personally wish Austin and Kenzi the happiest and most loving marriage; I know they are well on their way!
Congrats to you guys as you begin your journey as man and wife!






-Liz

Vendors:
Photography: Liz Grogan Photography
Videographer: Fase One Productions; Steve Skinner
Venue: Reverie Farm
Floral: DIY
Caterer: Above & Beyond Catering
DJ: Traxman DJ Service
Dress: Allure; Bridal Mart 
Boots: Tony Lama; K&L Western Store
Hair: 120 Salon
Day of Coordinator: Cynthia Davis
Honeymoon: RCI Resorts


No comments:

Post a Comment