Blog Archive

Friday, May 18, 2012

Greensboro Wedding Photographer | Jessica + Darryl | 4.28.12

Jessica and Darryl tied the knot on April 28th at the Paul J. Ciener Botanical Gardens in Kernersville. When I first met the two of them it was their spirit and love for one another that sold me on them (not that I needed it). Every moment I spent with the couple since has been a pleasure. They are such a fun and happy couple and now I am so pleased to say that they are man and wife! There was more than one time during the wedding that I teared up, the love they feel for each other just poured out and encompassed the whole event! I am so glad that I was able to get to know these two and cannot wait to continue to watched them grow as a family!



 
 


Details:
Venue :   Paul J Ciener Botanical Gardens
Wedding planner/coordinator :
  The Bride
Bride's dress (style & where purchased) :
  Casablanca DiamondCollection Style A023, Purchased at Dawn’s in Lexington
Bride's shoes :
Colorifics, purchased at a bridal boutique in Philadelphia, PA
Brides hair & makeup artist :
Heather Weeks, Cosmetologist, Goldsboro
Bridesmaids dresses :
David’s Bridal
Florist :
Imagine Flowers, Winston-Salem
Catering :
Visions Catering and Event Planning, Thomasville
Lighting :
Visions Catering and Event Planning, Thomasville
Grooms Tux: Men’s Warehouse
Limo Services: All Occasions Limousine Service,Winston-Salem
Honeymoon Agency or Hotel:
Wedding Night-Marriot, Winston-Salem ; Honeymoon – El Dorado Maroma, Riviera Maya, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment