Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Winston Salem Wedding Photographer | Laura + Jeff | Brookstown Inn Wedding | Liz Grogan Photography

Laura and Jeff are such an active couple with a calm nature and a true zest for life! This two met during a mud run and it was love at first sight! Their ceremony was held at the beautiful Grace Court Park, near downtown Winston Salem. We were so lucky that the Old Salem Museum and Gardens was close by to serve as a gorgeous backdrop for our formals! The reception followed at the Historic Brookstown Inn, with friends and family by their side!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! I have fallen in love with this wedding. It is beautiful. The photographs are amazing and I am glad every picture has been shared here. I want a photographer just like this one my wedding or maybe this one. My wedding is in one of the Venues in NYC, is it possible for the photographer to come here?

    ReplyDelete